1. What jobs would you like to have when you grow up?
“My favoritest job I want is to work at a restaurant called Ally’s Kitchen. And I might have some other workers that work at my restaurant.”
“I also want to be a worker at a place called Ally’s Alleys which is a bowling place”
“And I want to be a carpenter.”
Me: “Do you want to build houses”
“I don’t know. What do carpenters even do.”
“Oh then I want to be a vet, because it sound hard to build stuff. Have you ever built stuff before? Oh yeah, you built a thermostat. So it a carpenter one of your jobs?”
2. What kind of restaurant do you want to have?
“Catfish, I love it! Also chicken friend steak and peanut butter and jelly sandwich and bologna sandwiches and Nutella sandwiches and guess what? I also want to have grilled cheese sandwiches.”
3. What is your favorite game?
“I like all types of games. It’s kind of hard to choose my favorite game. Well, my favorite game on the Wii is Cooking Mama.”
4. What is your favorite subject in school?
“Literary stations, because we get to work a lot and i love working.”
5. What is your least favorite subject in school?
“Math that’s too hard for me but some math is really fun!”
6. What is your favorite toy?
“Oh that’s a tough one… let’s see. I have a lot. Playing on my computer because I almost always play on it.”
7. What hobbies do you have?
“I know what hobbies are! It’s what your favorite thing to do is when you’re not at school. And my favorite hobby is playing on my computer.”
8. What is your favorite thing to do on your computer?
“There’s lots of games on PBS Kids and usually I play PBS Kids.”
9. What is dad’s job?
“Being a dad. That’s easy.”
10. What does dad do to make money?
“Well, that’s actually too hard.”
11. What is mom’s job?
“Being a Mom. And having babies, because mom’s have babies not dads! That would be hilarious if dad’s had babies.”
12. What does mom do to make money?
“Uh, I don’t know. But I do have a suggestion of how both of you make money. Do you help people and give money to buy stuff and then you get some money?”
13. What is your favorite book?
“Well that’s easy. Skippy Jon Jones, Class Action. I love it so much! I even want to read it tonight.”
14. Why is that your favorite book?
“It’s so funny, because there’s a woolly bully that spins in a tiny teacup and Skippy Jon gets ready for school, when he’s not a dog, but a Siamese cat that think’s he’s a chihuahua.”
15. What is the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
“Hard math. Like I don’t know what 6+8 equals. i don’t know what equals what.”
16. Who is the president of the United States?
“Um. Let’s see. If I can remember his name. Ok, I can’t remember his name.”
Me: “I’ll give you a hint, it’s Barack…”
17. What’s your favorite song?
“God Bless America”
18. What’s your favorite place you’ve been to?
“Remember when we traveled to a restaurant with some catfish? I don’t remember what’s it’s called. On our vacation. It’s on a mountain, by Pike’s Peak.”
Me: “We had some donuts on Pike’s Peak, but they didn’t have any catfish there”
“Yeah, that’s it. Because I love snow and there’s always snow there…. I guess.”
I think she was talking about Red Mountain Grill in Summit, CO. One of my favorite places too.
19. Do you want to get married when you grow up?
“Uh, yeah. To Bryce, he’s on our bus. He’s in Katrina’s 5th grade class, but I still want to marry him, but he’s like “No!”, “No!”.”
“And sometimes I call him Bricey Wicey.”
20. What do you want your husband to be like?
“Well Bryce has blond hair and I want a husband who’s older than me and that has short hair, kind of like yours.”
“And I’m hoping I have a baby, but I don’t know how you get babies out of your tummy. How do you get babies out?”
I quickly changed the subject.
21. What pets do you want to have when you’re grown up?
“Yeah, a German Sheppard like we used to have (Snickers, our Shiba Inu). And I want a bobcat.”
22. What nicknames do you have?
23. What talents do you have?
“I’m kind of good at reading.”
“Reading on my computer.”
“Doing my special projects.”
“Making my bed.”
24. What are you not good at?
“Staying in the lines”
“Sometimes I’m not good at writing, because I mess up. Plus I don’t even know how to spell “touch”.”
25. If you had $1 million, what would you buy?
“Well definitely toys. For my kids.”
26. If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
“A really cool scooter.”
“A Nintendo DS”
“A prize from the claw machine.”
27. What are you afraid of?
“Scary noises in the dark.”
“A loud noise in the park, when no kids are with me.”
“When the power goes off at bed time.”
28. What makes you happy?
“Someone cheers me up and gives me a hug.”
“Someone gives me a toy or stuff animal. Like Katrina did when she gave me the pink monkey.”
29. What makes you sad?
“When someone hurts me.”
30. How old is dad?
“Seriously? 32. That was easy.”
31. How old is mom?
32. What is your favorite food?
“That’s EASY. Catfish.”
33. What is your favorite TV show?
“H20 Just Add Water.”
34. Do you want to have kids when you grow up?
35. How many kids do you want to have?
“Two, like you guys have two.”